Portglenone Refrigeration Services have a wide range of competent and dedicated engineers who look after our customers, many whom already have maintenance contracts with us.
Our engineers are regularly visiting customer sites in an agreed planned schedule throughout the year. During these visits the engineers will carry out the following tasks:
- Checking drains and condensate pumps
- Checking fan operation to ensure that good air circulation is taking place
- Checking of all electrical connections and components
- Thorough leaking checking and making sure any repairs are carried out in a swift manner
- Keeping records of all gases used in the systems and making sure they are in accordance with F-Gas regulations
- Provide recommendations to our customers on ways to improve performance
- Completion of electronic checklists and service reports. These reports will be signed off in store, ensuring each task has been completed.
Call on us on 02825 821818 if would like to enquiry about a maintenance contract!